Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If You Knew Jan, Like I Know Jan.....

Let me tell you a little sumpin sumpin....
Bloggy friends are the very best.
Truly.
Do you know Jan over at A Journey?
If you don't, go check her out.
She's a little wacko but you'll like her just fine.
She's been a blog friend for quite a while
and her comments are always funny.

She's crazy creative.
Looky what she sent me out of the blue.


I love, love, love this cute little bookmark.
I wish the pictures did it justice.

And just look at how cute she is.
I like her because she's a red head.

And because she drinks PBR.
I mean, can you really not like someone who drinks PBR?
And admits it?

(Pictures were stolen from her blog without her permission)

She lives in a cute little town in Colorado
and I've been threatening to get out of the heat here in Phoenix
 and come up and see her.
She told me I was welcome to sleep on the porch.
I mean, how many friends do you have that do that?

She calls my husband Sam.
His name is Brian.
I'm still not sure what that's about.
But I overlook these things.
Because that's the kind of person I am.
And because she sends me stuff.

I think her husband's name is Dave.
But I'm not sure.
It doesn't really matter.
Aren't they cute???

So go check her out here.
And tell her that Holly and Sam said "Hi!".

Love you Jan Jan.

Holly
xxx-ooo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My lawyer will be contacting you regarding the "stolen" photos. How do you look in stripes?

We have a sofa-bed that you can use and if you want it on the porch, we can accomidate you.

Dave. Correct. But he answers to MANY names.

Give Sam (Brian) a hug for me and tell him that I think YOU, my friend, are pretty special.

Love you....you crazy woman!

Anonymous said...

awww, thats so sweet, I'm going right now to her blog,,,

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

I have PBR in the fridge, so Jan is welcome here, and you can come too! Heading to her place now.

larainydays said...

Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. What's PBR?

deb said...

Arent bloggy friends fun!!! and yes....what is PBR?????

Whosyergurl said...

Too cute! LOVE the bookmark! I thought only OLD MEN drank PBR...like "dads." ;-)

Going to visit Jan, now.
(that is my sister's name...)

xo, Cheryl

Pat MacKenzie said...

She sounds like a gem. I've noticed her comments on your blog. I'm heading over to visit her too.

Pat MacKenzie said...

PS. I sure didn't like my word verification "diquick". What's up with that!! And the one for this comment is "warti". Someone out there hates me!!!

corners of my life said...

Blog friends are the best.
A whole new world . . .