• I am sarcastic. I find sarcasm in others quite annoying.
I don’t find myself annoying though.
• I work from home and never leave the house unless I absolutely
have to because leaving the house requires me to shower and do
• My husband, Brian, and I have only been married for 4 ½ years.
I like him a lot.
• When I was young I made a hit list. The only two names that I
remember on it were Dave Killman (a rather large man who
sat on one of our kitchen chairs and broke it) and Art Linkletter
(because apparently my mother met him once and he wasn’t very
nice to her).
• I break out in hives on my arms and my eyebrows itch every time
we go out of town.
• I am addicted to raspberry lemonade Chap Stick.
I apply it at least thirty times a day.
I have tubes stashed all over the house.
• I could live without a television.
The only time I turn it on is about 5 minutes before I fall asleep.
• I would love to live in a cottage style house or a bungalow.
I will never buy a stucco house again. Ever!
• I don’t sweat much in the summer;
I sweat in the winter when I’m cold.
• Guacamole is my favorite food group.
• I have an aversion to blue ink pens.
• When I was young, my sister told me that if I went to bed
with a moth in my room, it would sew my mouth closed while
I was sleeping and I would starve to death.
To this day, when I see a moth, I cover my mouth.
• I really want to like alcohol.
I want to have a cocktail in the evenings every once in a while.
It sounds fancy. Like on Bewitched.
But I don’t like the taste of any of it.
• When I go back to Indiana to visit, my favorite thing to do
as soon as I get off the plane is to rent a car and just drive.
I don’t look at a map; I just drive down country roads
and get lost. I never make plans to meet up with anyone
until the following day because I never know where I’ll end up.
• When I was young, I wanted to be either a playground attendant
or a Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys.
• I may have lied a little; no one asked me for this list.