Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And She's a Winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing for the apron
and the stuff I found behind my refrigerator!
Let's not dilly dally.

I was planning on using Random Number Generator
but decided to go with my own extremely scientific  selection process.
I could explain it but it would take hours.

So without further adieu...

The winner is:

Rachel was the first one to comment on my giveaway post.
I've loved her blog from the very first time I ever read it.
She is an amazing mother of SEVEN.
Please, go check her out!

Rachel, I'll be contacting you today to get your information.


Holly
xxx-ooo


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mother of seven,, wow, imagine,,I'm happy she won,, she deserves lots of gifts,, seven,, wow,,

just call me jo said...

You're really good at the web cam thingy. I'm so impressed. I could actually hear that drum roll. Nice! I will miss you for the 3 1/2 days I'm gone. Forge on without me and I'll see y'all Saturday afternoon.

Kris said...

Yea for Rachel! I love her blog. Her sweet Samual is always in my prayers!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Lucky gal and with seven kids she will always have someone at her apron strings;)

Linda said...

Congratulations to Rachel!!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Yippee!!!!!

I am so BLESSED!! And, yes, I always do seem to have someone on my apron strings.

I cannot wait to try out my new apron -- and will, of course, post pictures!!

Thank you so much. Like I said -- totally blessed.

Rachel

Karen said...

Yay!!! I checked out Rachel's blog the other day and I am soo glad she won!! She definitely needs some more apron strings! Congratulations Rachel!!!!!

ps. Holly, my verification word is 'pacher' I think it means I am supposed to pat her(Rachel)on the back! Love it.......~

jenny said...

i could hear the drum roll also. :) You never cease to amuse me friend. I got your email also... and I went to that blog and it is beautiful! thank you for sharing with me!!!! Lots of love. Jenny