Saturday, May 28, 2011

Was it Something I Said?

I know, hard to imagine I would say anything that would offend.
Right?
Blogger is making me feel guilty.
About something I may or may not have done.

Hey Blogger!
You messin with me?
Or did all my friends leave me all at the same time?
Did they all get together and decide to abandon me?
Did they hold a secret meeting?
Under the cover of darkness?
Were snacks involved?
I'm sure I'm not thinking too highly of myself
to assume they would take the time to do that.

And it's not just me.
A lot of Bloggers have been offensive.
Because no one has friends.
Or followers.
Or peeps.
Or whatever.



I miss your little faces.

Holly
xx-oo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I think Blogger hates us.

Comeca Jones said...

My list is gone as well but the week before my header was MIA although its back now ugh!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

I lost them one by one, so I did think it was something I said. Actually I thought it might have been the comment I left on one of the Lady Bloggers Society Tea Party, you know the one about sex. But I meant it, so I said it......as soon as we can be friends again I will surely CLICK IT!

Anonymous said...

WAAAA!!! I'm just like you, Holly!! I have no one either!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

just call me jo said...

In reality we are all still here. I assume you are still there for me too. However, the blogosphere has vaporized all our BFFs. Nasty beast! Now it's gone too far. Take my post. Take my header. Don't mess with the few followers I have, Blogger. This means war! (Though you know I have no knowledge about how to fight back...) Empty threats--that's the way I roll.

Bev said...

We're still here.

We all just got together and decided to mess with you. Drinks were involved.

Anonymous said...

I like Bev's reason best,, but I had the same trouble and being a newbie I was sure I did it!

RoeH said...

Heyyyyy! Where'd my followers all go?? I didn't even notice it. Blogger! How I love ya. Be good to us soon.

Tabitha said...

So glad it's working again. I was worried there for a bit. :-)