Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bizarre 2010 Postings

I thought it would be fun to go back through some of my very random posts from 2010.

Just Click the Links

I lost 40 lbs at Walmart Today!

















Getting Old and Pretty Woman

















Dollar Store Debacle


















Shut Up...This is How My Head Works.


















Listen Closely Grasshopper














Oh Ye of Major Complaints














Just Kill Me Now.
















I think that should do it.

Holly
xxx-ooo

6 comments:

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

Read all of these with my morning coffee, thanks for a great start to my day!

laraine@eddfam.com said...

It has been a very good year!

Cindy said...

I am supposed to be working but I have to get my daily blogging fix. Ahh, I feel better now.

Kris said...

Funny girl! Sis will love the apron!

dtbrents said...

I enjoy your sense of humor. I love the pictures. I hope you have a great New Year. Doylene

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh so hard,,,I know I'm silly ,, but I really don't know what I'm doing with this blogging ,, flying by the seat of my pants,, but if I make a big boo boo and go to blogger jail will you bail me out,, lol,, but really I just worry about doing the right things in return for all the nice people who have helped me, and linking is one of those things,, thanks again for your support and all the laughs you give me,,you're a funny lady,,