Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just Kill Me Now.

I was sitting in the parking lot at Kohl’s the other morning waiting for it to open.  I had a few minutes to spare so I grabbed my cell and called my girlfriend.  We had chatted for about ten minutes and I wanted to check the time to see how much longer I had to wait for the store to open.
I was rummaging through my purse and I said, “ I think I lost my cell phone.  It’s not in my purse.” 
My girlfriend, Bless her heart, said, “Are you sure you brought it with you?”
Holly
xxx-ooo

11 comments:

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

OMG, it is not only me, been there, done that! the scarry part, is that I work that industry/profession and I KNOW what is coming, some days I don't even want to go to work......(love the cartoon)

Kris said...

OMG..you are my twin sister!!! Been there, done that. I also "lose" my glasses constantly...when they are on my head!! Geez....we are getting old sista!!!

Tammy said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done that!!!!

Rachel said...

That's the funniest thing I've read ALL week! We've all been there in one way or another. :)

Laraine said...

I loved this and loved that you dared to admit it.

Anonymous said...

this is funny!!! I laughed out loud!

corners of my life said...

I just love your sense of humor and your funny blog!

Marie said...

LOL!!! i can totally relate!

Karen said...

Too funny!!!I laughed out LOUD!!! Been there, oh no, I AM there! Gotta love laughin at yourself...so glad you are like me and just fess up when you do something so crazy. No need to sweep it under the carpet,huh?
Thanks for the comment...I just dont' seem to have the time! But, I will post during the holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I'm so embarrassed at how often that happens to me!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! Thank you - I needed a laugh to start my day off. :)