They are a little crispy on the outside and stay gooey on the inside, even after they've cooled off.
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/4 cup white sugar
• 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups chocolate chips
• 1 cups chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets of onto parchment paper covered cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes depending on the size of your dough. Edges should be golden brown.
If you decide to make the cookies extra large, set the timer for about 15 minutes and then just keep checking them until they are done.