Sunday, December 26, 2010

December Birthdays

This post scares the bejeezes outta me.  I have the two most beautiful nieces in the world.  Both of their birthdays are in December.  They both live so, so far away.  I rarely get to see them but occasionally I steal their pictures from their Facebook pages.  I wanted to wish them both a wonderful birthday and let them know that I love them and miss them with all my heart!

This is my gorgeous niece Lindsay with her daughter Madison.  Lindsay's birthday was on December 23.  Happy belated birthday, Honey.
I wanted to also share a sweet picture of both of her kids.

Madison and Jaxson, could they be any cuter? 

This is my other niece Lauren.


Isn't she amazingly beautiful?  Her birthday is on December 31.  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
These pics just scare the heck out of me.  They are such amazing women and I couldn't be prouder to have them a part of my family.

Love you girls!

Aunt Holly
xxx-ooo

3 comments:

Kris said...

Well don't be scared Holly....you have a beautiful family!!! The grow up before our eyes though, don't they? Lovely little ladies, and a handsome little nipper too!!!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

OK, the photo shot of the children should be outlawed, too too cute! Nice family photos, it is always fun to photos of other families. Thanks.

Lisa Murtagh said...

Oh my gosh, they are beautiful I remember Lindsay as a baby and now she is a mother of two. Yikes! Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year!