Thursday, September 23, 2010

I lost 40 lbs at Walmart Today!

My husband and I went to Walmart today and I was standing at the back of the truck while he loaded the bags into the back.  I happened to glance down into the very dirty chrome bumper of the truck and lo and behold, I had very skinny legs.  They looked pretty good, even though there were bugs all over the bumper.  As soon as we got home I ran inside and grabbed my camera and took a few shots of my legs because I hadn't seen them look like that since I was like 12.  My husband saw me with the camera.

Brian:  What are you doing?

Me:  Taking a picture of the reflection of my legs in your bumper.

Brian:  Okay.

God love him, he understands me!!  Okay, maybe he doesn't understand me but he knows better than to question me when I so obviously have a great idea.

So, here is the pic I took of the "bumper legs".  Ignore the bugs and dirt, just look at my legs, my wonderfully thin legs!  This is so much easier than "photoshopping".



















Unfortunately, here is what they really look like.
























(By the way, that is a white design on my shirt, not a big toothpaste splotch on the mirror)
I may just have to spend more time outside washing my husband's truck. 

I bet I would look fabulous in a bikini!!

Live out Loud!!

Holly

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So funny. I think I need to find a bumper. You are way too cute. I think your legs look super in real life. So just go ahead and flaunt them. Hugs, Marty