Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh Ye of Major Complaints

My neck’s been hurting lately. I’m sure it’s because I spend a lot of time on the computer. I think I must have said to my husband five times yesterday, “My neck is killing me!”. It seems that lately I’ve been complaining a lot more about little aches and pains. Maybe it’s because I just turned 45 and everything is falling apart. Maybe I just like the attention (and the neck rubs). Either way, my complaining has got to stop. I need to take a good long look in the mirror and count my blessings.

I need to realize that I am blessed and I don’t have real PAIN from things like:

Feet Binding:
Or a Deviated Septum:
Things could be so much worse!  So thank you, Lord for this body, this imperfect, perfect body you have given me.  I truly do realize how blessed I am and that my life is not difficult compared to most.  It just feels like that sometimes.


By the way, if anyone has one of these for sale on Craigslist, give me a holler, cuz my neck does hurt, or did I mention that already?

Holly
xxx-ooo

No comments: