Monday, November 1, 2010

Etsy Favorites

My mind is blank.

Wait.... No, nothing there.

I've been looking on Etsy.  I've noticed that my eye is drawn to turquoise lately.  This is new for me.  I now want to redo my entire house in turquoise, tangerine and yellows.  So, so many beautiful things:

Loving this blown glass ornament ball from wolfartglass
And this reversible headband from Kitmit
And this toddler bed quilt from Quiltville
I adore this "Sunshiny" print from Farouche
How cute are these fabric push pins from Paperpumpkin ?
I might need these Gnome homes from Thelittlereddoor

Adorable tea towels from bespokeuprising
And you know how I love aprons like this gathering apron from FrogCreekCottage
These colors are just so happy.  Leave it to me to wait until Autumn to fall in love with summer colors.

Holly
xxx-ooo

3 comments:

Janean said...

adore the colors....all came together beautifully!!! those gnome homes are too cute and those tea towels and apron! ooooohhhh!

Kris said...

I love turquoise!!! And yellow too. And for that matter, orange!!!
I have a thing for aprons, and that one is darling!

corners of my life said...

Do you suppose that turquoise will somehow transfer into autumn/winter? It would be sad to keep such a pretty color only for summer.