Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'll be Back.

We have been playing cards with the same great friends almost every Saturday for the past year.
We play Shanghai Rummy for a penny a point.
Yes, we gamble.
Don't judge me.
All the money made that evening goes into a pot and we have enough in there for the four of us to take a mini-vacation.

Tomorrow morning we are heading out for a much needed weekend getaway.
I am so looking forward to it.

We are renting a cabin in Pinetop Arizona on Rainbow Lake.


If you read this and you know where I live, please don't steal my house while we're gone.
We're taking our tailgate with us.

Holly
xxx-ooo

12 comments:

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

I don't need the house, I have one to clean already. But that tailgate might come in handy if Honey and I ever get a truck! Enjoy you time, relax and see you on the flip side.

just call me jo said...

Wow, that cabin is gorgeous. Yes, there probably are people out there who would steal anything. But I ain't one of 'em. Have such a fun time. You deserve it.

Laraine said...

You are in my stompin' grounds. Go eat at Charlie Clark's and you'll enjoy the steak. Have fun.

Kris said...

Oh Holly, it is beautiful there!!! I hope you have a restful weekend. And catch lots of fish!!!! Take lots of pics too!!!
I will miss your posts!!!
XO

life in red shoes said...

LUCKY!

Val said...

Have fun! Weekend getaways are such blessed escapes from reality.

Sarah Has Moxie said...

oh that looks SO beautiful! Have a wonderful trip! :)

ain't for city gals said...

brrrrr..bring your long johns! have fun...

Tammy said...

Have fun!!!!!!!

Sunny Simple Life said...

How beautiful and have a great time. And your are so funny. I always get a laugh when I read your posts. So glad I found your blog. Have Fun!!

Genn said...

How fun is that!! Have a great time Holly!!

Tabitha said...

That looks amazing! Have a blast. You and your tailgate deserve it. :-)