Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mailman…….Thy name is like Honey on my Lips.

Looky what I got in the mail yesterday! Kathy has a shop on Etsy and she sent me this beautiful print of a gouache collage. The colors are so brilliant and it will be perfect in my kitchen once I get it in a frame.


Kathy is a children’s book artist. Her illustrations are created using gouache on paper with a collage technique.


She has 3 great sales going this week.
1) Any 3 prints in her shop for $32.40 in the US. The image size will be either 7" x 10" or 8" x 10" depending on the originals dimensions.
2) Any 4 prints in her shop for $40.50 in the US. Same images sizes as above.
3) Any 10 prints for $81.00 in the US. Same image sizes as above.

Also, between Oct 20 through Oct 24, everything in the store is 19% off.



One thing I didn’t realize at first was that Kathy is in Australia and when I saw that I figured it would take forever to get my print but she sent it out immediately by Airmail and I had it within a week.

She also has note cards for sale and these are just so yummy and nice to have for every occasion.
 

Please don’t forget to check out her book also. It was written and illustrated by Kathy. Such talent. This would be a perfect baby shower gift.


Check out her Etsy Shop Here!
 
Thanks Again Kathy!
 
Holly
xxx-ooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's always fun to see different people's art. That was so nice of her to get it to you so quickly!

larainydays said...

I love her work. I'm going to check it out. Thanks