Simply Great Chicken
(Source: Country Chicken cookbook)
1 (.7 oz.) envelope Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine dry salad dressing mix and brown sugar; sprinkle over chicken.
3. Bake, uncovered, @ 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until juices run clear.
I love the crispy sweet goodness of this chicken recipe.
The next is the easiest cookie recipe I have. Only 3 ingredients, I don’t believe you heard me, 3 ingredients only!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Mix until smooth.
3. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake! These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
Hope you enjoy!