Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Forever Friend

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. ~Author Unknown

























This is Kelly, my beautiful, amazing sister. She lives in Florida and I’m in Arizona so we don’t see much of one another. Of all the women in the world, she is the one I am most in awe of.

She’s four years older than I am so by the time I began high school, she was getting married and moving out of state. I didn’t have time to steal her favorite sweaters or ask her advice on makeup and boys.

She’s the kindest person I know, she’s strong (a breast cancer survivor), and she’s funny.



She is an amazing wife and mother and has always been an inspiration to me.
We had our fair share of "She's touching Me!!!" (Which she did A LOT!)


We did get chance to get together a few months back in New Mexico where they have an adorable mountain home. My parents live there so it was a wonderful family reunion.

I love you and miss you Sissy!
 
Holly

No comments: